Monday, April 27, 2009

Making it happen!


What a beauuuuuutiful day to blog...
I will admit this is such a wonderful way to keep an account of one's life. We are so truly blessed to witness all the beauty that life has to offer but yet so many of us take it for granted. After my epiphany, I finally decided that my life is a stage circus full of exciting acts and a cascade of emotions. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to blog because of time constraints but I am determined... yes....I can do it!

As a matter of fact I'm typing with one hand while holding Denny with the other. HA! Talented huh!?I think so... I had just but Denny down for a nap, relieved that I could get a break and within 10 minutes of blogging I had to be "Super Mommy" to the rescue as I was responding to his cries of distress. I guess he wants to be apart of this too. I love being a mom. It's challenging yet so rewarding....Ahh there he goes again-- crying. See what I mean?...
You get the pic!

I just put him in his carrier to sleep right next to me and I'm rocking him with one leg while typing(brownie points for more talent).. so I've got both hands back now. For some reason, he is having outbursts of crying now while sleeping(nightmares? gas?) I am having major issues with him taking a good solid nap. (this among other issues I will blog about later)

With this being the first entry, let the record state that starting today I will vow to blog as often as I can and keep updates of the Deal Family roller coaster of----Life, Laughter, Learning and Love. Anyone who knows me well knows I am a talker so I doubt I will not be lost for words.(CAN I GET A MHMM???) I love writing. I know we are going to have fun with this..

No comments:

Post a Comment