Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a day!



Today started out beautifully! After having family prayer this morning, I kissed my hubby goodbye as he headed out for work. Denny and I slept in late but it was so refreshing because when he woke up he was so happy as was I. I changed his diaper and then fed him for a bit. Seeing he was in a great mood, I played with him for a while. There is nothing greater than a happy baby! Dennny was with his Aunt Cheryl (my sis) for a bit . If you didn't know, Cheryl is a great Aunt who absolutely adores her nephew. (she can't get enough of him) At church on Sunday, we had District Conference and Cheryl had a talk on charity. (in a nutshell) It was great, especially as she higlighted Denny as the object of her affection and as with charity she too would gladly share in his burden and whatever it takes to keep him happy. Aweee- isn't that sweet?


Oh boy, Denny surely is surrounded by lots of love.... Mommy, Daddy, Grandmas, Grandpas, Uncles, Aunts, Godmothers...the works!!

1 comment:

  1. that is really cute wat cheryl said. i have that too with kay he is just as much my son as he is feleshia's cause i would do anything for him he is a darling heart. denny is really cute too with his two heartbreaker dimples...

    ReplyDelete