Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Joys of Motherhood!

THE PRICELESS MOMENTS I LIVE FOR!




This is the reason why I look forward to coming home. Who could resist this face?

There really is no greater calling than that of being a "Mother in Zion." Motherhood is something I treasure in my heart and there is nothing that could compare to it! There is such a sense of fulfillment and purpose that comes with the responsibility of caring for another life. A life so precious that was created just for you! Wow! Knowing this makes me feel so blessed! There are so many great examples of Mothers worldwide...Mothers who try to give there 11o percent to the rearing of their children and these examples only make me want to work harder at cultivating a better relationship with my child and future children. The Lord knew exactly what he was doing when he gave mother's the primary responsibility of rearing their children because there is something so unique and so indescribable about a "mother's love" that no male could understand. The day Denison was born it was like falling in love all over again except it was a different kind of love. I felt an overwhelming love that was unlike anything I have ever felt before and since then it has multiplied by leaps and bounds. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than right now but to smother my son with hugs and kisses. His existence is definitive of a greater love from my Heavenly Father. Being a mother is a heavenly errand and I am honored and forever thankful to my Heavenly Father for choosing me to be Denny's Mother..
Mama Loves you Denny!
Mother's Day 2010

Gifts and cards I received today
Card from Hubby
2 Cards from Denny
Card and
Halle Berry fragrance and bag from my Sister
This may be pathetic but.. I bought a card on behalf of Denny because it was so cute and I knew if he was capable of getting it on his own he would get me this one! lol besides that he made a scribble card for me in primary.(something for my collection)

When I think about Mother's, I think about my Mom. The Mother I am today is in part
because of her great example. My Mother is a trophy Mom! All that she is and does is for the benefit of her children and those in need. She wears her heart on her sleeve and she would give you her last if she knew that it would make you happy. She is always willing to listen and I treasure the relationship I have with her. As I revert back to childhood memories, I remember how it was so easy to talk to her about what was going on in my life. Throughout my life she always graced me with her wisdom and strong morals and those I credit to many wise decisions I've made and talents I've developed. Not only a great Mother to me but a great grandmother to Denison..My siblings and I are truly blessed to have her in our lives! What more could I ask for? I wouldn't trade her for a thing! I love you Mummy! You are awesome! Happy Mother's Day!!

A Mother's work is never done!




I also want to acknowledge my other mother (Mother-in -law) who is worthy of such honor. She raised 3 children and gave me one..lol She spoils Denison whenever she gets the chance and from Day 1 she has always made me feel like her own daughter. I knew she was special when she would wake Walter up (if I called) just to talk to me (during our dating years). I do appreciate her and the time she gives to us. Love You!


There are so many Mother's I want to give honor and praise to
who in someway whether directly or indirectly
have touched or influenced my life or the life of those I love.
I'm most afraid to list any names because I don't want to offend anyone.

So to you special people I say:

The #1 rule
You are a precious jewel
One of a kind
Heart, soul and mind
Your beauty is so hard to find
You give your all
At our beck and call
What you do we can't forget
Lessons taught we don't regret
Unlock me
You are the key
You are like no other
A true, special,wonderful Mother


Thank you and I love you!




2 comments:

  1. Its like he is always smiling thats so sweet... nice pictures. Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very happy baby!Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete