Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sweet Sunday Stroll..

Denny at play

He found a Elmo toy!

Church was empty today!!! I haven't seen it that empty in a long time... I hope everyone is okay because I found it very odd that so many people were missing..It seemed almost like an intentional boycott...but I don't think anyone would be that crazy to do that...or would they? hmmm.....I don't want to even imagine....So in the mean time "motherhood keeps me very occupied.... the church corridors and hallways know Denison and I very well but I know even when I'm missing sacrament or other classes it is for a good cause. Today, I spent time in nursery with Denison and the other 3 tots..two twin girls and a boy. As you already know watching 4 active toddlers is a circus full of excitement. When they weren't crying, they were snatching each others toys, chasing on another or toppling on top of each other and we were on a constant patrol of soothing tears. Denny shed a little bit of tears . Overall, they were very well behaved.. no big problem at all.

When we arrived home after church we were famished. We were so tired that we took a nap and then we ate dinner. The weather outside was beautiful and Walter and I decided that we would go for a stroll around the block. Denny is a natural outdoors-man at heart and he enjoys.. no I mean loves to go outside..especially in his stroller.. you should see how he lies off like a king.lol The air was sweet and the breeze was cool against my skin and I could tell that both "my lil' man and big man" enjoyed it too. We just strolled around the neighborhood admiring nature in its beauty and had a bit of chit-chat. It was a sweet stroll... We even talked about making it a "Deal Family tradition." When the sun had set we went to my mother-in law for a visit and finishes off the day with Ice cream.. One word to sum up this day...Sweet!
Below are some highlights of our day!


HAPPY DAY!! YAYY!!



Pure Joy!!!

Loved the flowers! SO PRETTY!
All smiles!!!

Walter and Dede sitting in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marriage....
then comes the little baby sitting in the carriage..well stroller actually..lol
Sunset Sweethearts ..beautiful scenery!

Daddy and Denny

My Mr. Romantic loves flowers...that's gonna be some lucky girl!

He is such a goofball....He was trying to oink like a pig...sucking in his nose!! Priceless!! This kid knows how to make ya smile!!

Tee-Hee!!

A day worth remembering...

2 comments:

  1. yall look like yall had a really busy day. i am surprise that lil man could keep up but i guess he probably have more energy than you and your husband have combined! you have a really nice family :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Dee Dee! and very cute family you have there! Glad to have your blog address now so we can keep in touch. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete