Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update!

Denny and I after Church

Striking a pose

So here's the scoop.. Today was absolutely wonderful!. This morning Denny did something so funny! I was about to give him a bath and get him ready for church. Before I did just that, I took him into the bathroom where my hubby was shaving. After Walter was done I handed Denny over to him so I could scrub the tub a bit before I put Denny inside it. While Walter was holding Denny, I bent over to scrub the tub. Walter decided to be playful and bring Denny over. Denny took his foot and stroked my rear end as it was hoisted in the air and said, "Nice!" and then giggled like he knew what he was saying. My Hubby and I laughed. I turned around and continued scrubbing and he did it again..It was so ironic because I would never imagine he would know to make a comment like that about my butt!! lol (Denny first learned the word nice when I instructed him to pet our cat "nice" as Denny would sometimes be rough as he got excited to touch the cat but how in the world did he know to say it as he touched my butt?) Boy o boy this kid is one smart cookie.. What are we in for?lol After something like this I knew the rest of the day had to go well...and so it did!

So as for the update.... I know my Father lives and loves me too! So church was great and when it was time to teach the class I wasn't so fearful...actually I was quite delighted. The lesson was on Church History..the"Manifesto." It went very well and we had a good discussion forum going.
To make a long story short, after the lesson was done...the questionable subject came up about the photos in facebook by one of the girls in the class." We addressed the subject and it was the prime opportunity to tell them how I felt about it.. We had a heart to heart and we all voiced our opinions. I'm glad they understood where I and many others were coming from and our unconditional love and concern for them. I hope what was said didn't fall on deaf ears but all in all I felt a burden lifted off my chest. I was a blessing to be there for whatever reason it be and I know Heavenly Father knows what's best.

2 comments: