Friday, April 23, 2010

Fuming through my pores..Baby makes it better!

It's been a while since I've needed to vent. What started out as a good day soon turned into a complete disappointment. I will put it this way...I just wanted to scream! To save some embarrassment to potential readers I will make this brief..

Ughhh..I saw some things(photos) on facebook today(which really is no secret) that made me so upset and disgusted with some people. Usually, I can say I see myself as someone forgiving and willing to give people the benefit of the doubt but even me can get fed up. I refuse to go into details because as I said earlier, I don't want to draw attention to the "Peeps" involved. All I can say is I need the love and patience of Christ right now.. Why?... because to make matters worse these same "peeps" I am supposed to substitute teach on Sunday. How can you teach without the spirit? Not possible!! I know that no one is perfect but as an LDS I hold high standards. Is that so wrong? We are supposed to be the wheat separated from the tares. I know I am far from being a "PERFECT PATTY" or a "MOLLY MORMON" but I do try to uphold the values I have been taught and I refuse to stand by and watch others defile that truth who claim to also carry the name of Christ. It is so hypocritical! So I do have something to say to these people .. I only pray that between now and then I could see them as Christ does and reach out to them. It is just so hard because as a passionate person.. my feathers do get ruffled quite easily but I know that through prayer this too shall pass.
Ahh...Feels good to vent!! After I confront this issue-I will give an update .. so tune in! The best part to this day was after I came home ...my sweet Denny made me so happy. Watching Denny and my husband play was a plus and during bathtime, he was so happy and his smiles melted away my sorrow and I started to feel better. I guess you can say little by little I saw him the way Christ sees us and even when we sin, he still is willing to take us back with open arms if we truly repent. I just wonder sometimes if we really made an effort to be more obedient and righteous how great the blessings we could receive and to the contrary just how many have we thrown away?

No comments:

Post a Comment