Friday, June 4, 2010

Family Fun in Florida!



Hello Florida! Oh yeah! It feels so good to see some new scenery. My little family and I have officially taken our first trip together. This is a great opportunity for us to relax, refresh and recharge. The crazy thing is that this trip isn't a planned vacation but more like a much needed getaway. So many things have been going on in the past weeks and I haven't had much time to blog or much to blog about but this trip will give me lots to write about. We flew up about two days ago and I'll tell you we are definitely enjoying ourselves already..Yayyy!!
It is not like we have done anything much yet but just the idea of being somewhere different is a mood booster.This is makes the second trip together for Walter and I and this is the 1st official trip for Denny (the first I came over with him he was in my belly on the way back home he was already born-Florida is where Denny was born) and 2nd official plane ride...Denny loves airplanes and is so fascinated to see them when they would fly over our house. It was to bad he fell asleep shortly after take off.. the poor kid was exhausted..he was up late the night before and we had a early flight. We took Jet Blue and both Walter and I were impressed. They will definitely be getting more business from us.
We are staying with some Family friends ..if that makes any sense.. They are close friends who are like family.. They are so kind and hospitable to have us here. Being around them is is exciting as they are naturally fun-loving people. They have two young kids and Denny is having a blast playing with them so that is also a plus...it is amazing to see how he fits in so well. As of right now he is outside with his Daddy checking out the ducks..I can oly imagine how well that is going!

Tommorrow we pick up our Rental car.Yippi-yi-yo!
I'm so excited because this is going to be my first time renting and hitting the open road with my family...Luckily,we have a my sister's GPS and we are presently mapping out places we would like to go ..I hope it doesn't malfunction because that would not be cool...I've heard some real scary stories about that happening. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Well that is about it for now..Stay tuned for updates!

3 comments:

  1. hi dede ... nice to be able to get in your blog. i was reading through and i see hCG - papa has the drops coz he uses it with his patients so if you're interested give me a ring... 676-2694

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for vacations! Glad you guys are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Travels! gps systems can be tricky, but it is always fun to see where it will take you...lol Good luck, have a safe and fun trip :D

    ReplyDelete